Solo Queue Champions --- not really.

They did this the entire match and farmed each other. I did 4 gens and died because I took most of the aggro. They of course escaped...

Clearly I was in the wrong match because their MMR was too high for me.

You know... since they escaped and all. 🙄 🙄

Exhibit #1

Untitled Image

Exhibit #2

Untitled Image

They also had the audacity to say I took too long getting them because I was on a gen and 3 of them went down back to back. 

😂



Comments

  • These are the players that somehow believe they're not boosted and that their teammates are the problem meanwhile they're crawling around with Urban not doing s### the whole game

  • SoloQ can really be pain sometimes. Not often, but the times it does sucks, it REALLY sucks

  • @AJStyIez said:

    These are the players that somehow believe they're not boosted and that their teammates are the problem meanwhile they're crawling around with Urban not doing s### the whole game


    Agreed. 🤣

    I was like why am I the only one getting found and doing all the gens... and then I started to spectate and it all made sense.

    The second gif, I was gagged at the fact that he didn't see them lol

  • That urban evasion really hit me.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    That urban evasion really hit me.

    It was so odd, because they were so brave to unhook once the killer turned their back but then would go into immersion mode right after. O.o

  • And here we see two professional hockey players in their natural habitat

  • This sounds less like just bad solo teammates, and more of a swf ****** team just intentionally screwing with you. They are a thing.

  • That solo queue after 8 pm EST feeling

  • @CharlieChatBox said:

    This sounds less like just bad solo teammates, and more of a swf ****** team just intentionally screwing with you. They are a thing.

    They very well could have been. One will never know because they were console and I am on PC.

    They were insterested in playing except for when in the killer’s TR, as one of them actually would touched a gen for about 2 seconds until they heard Trickster’s lullaby.