Iri Shards
Hi all,
What are the best outfits you can buy with iri shards? Leaning towards survivor as you can actually see them lol
Hi all,
What are the best outfits you can buy with iri shards? Leaning towards survivor as you can actually see them lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea has some great shard options. I mix and match a lot of her outfits like the scaredy cat hat with the white cat shirt and the pants from her pink and blue haired outfit.
I'd still wait until there's a sale to get the most out of your shards!
zarina's Guerrilla Filmmaker outfit is a neat outfit you can get for 21.6k shards
The cat shirt isnt available with shards ๐
The Fire Moon Mourner outfit for Yun-Jin is one of my fav outfits in the game that came directly to my mind.
It really depends on your personal preferences tbh. Almost all original characters have at least one good fit available for shards. If we are talking survivors, my favs in no order would probably be:
Dwight - Mr. Elf
Nea - Beach Break
Feng - Lady Defiant
Kate - Winter Wilderness
Adam - Seoul Spectator
Yui - Kumi-Daiko Performer
Mikaela - Open Mic Host
I actually feel like I have MUCH more killer skins that I like, which are available for shards lol