Will premonition ever get a buff? :(
I use premonition a lot and prefer it over spine chill as it gives me a better heads up to the killers location. But this perks major problems that hold it back is the false positive it give and its insanely long cooldown. 30 seconds is just unbearable to deal with.
Please devs to all the survivors that use premonition please buff it (preferably by lowering its timer). Thank you
Comments
Honestly probably not launch perks never seem to gets buffs
Spine Chill is better than Premonition in every way.
I can count maybe four base perks that got buffs.
Sloppy's hemmorage was ages ago, Slippery Meat by a bit, Kindred and Plunderer's if you count getting red items.
Deja Vu got a buff. I guess. I mean it shows the three gen now which is pretty okay.
Better than showing a couple random gens once a trial.