What Map Do You Think Needs A Rework?

Sometimes maps get designed in ways that arent good, not trying to be rude or mean to the developers, (trust me, Ive tried designing games that are 2D and layouts can be hard enough, I couldnt imagine designing stuff in 3D) but the design of something can always be improved, can it not?, most of my personal input (or the inputs of others) are simply here to provide perspective.

Personally, I want to see Badham Preschool get reworked, I think the map is way too RNG based, and either too many pallets spawn, or too little spawn, and most structures are incredible safe to run as they have strong widows and tons of unneeded breakable walls (like seriously, when did House of Pain ever need breakable walls? Im just generally asking). I just think half of the breakable walls that spawn on that map shouldnt even spawn as they are really overdone on that map (similar thing with Dead Dawg, just too many breakable walls for seemingly no reason).

Maybe even see some reworks to the swamp maps of DbD? I have very awful vision and seeing anything on that map is nearly impossible, most games just come down to people hiding in the tall grass because they know I cant see them due to my vision being horrible. Most loops on the map are unique but also just weird, they dont feel good to run on either side, dont get me wrong, Id like more unique loops in the game, just the layouts of them seem too odd (I dont know if this makes any sense, it's kind of hard to explain). I personally just dont enjoy the map as survivor or killer.

Comments