Why I dislike Nurse
Not because of the players or her power well it involves her power it's that delay.
The fact that she hit me even though she never appeared on my screen it annoys me because the fact that there's a delay and basically kinda makes it feel like hit detection even though it still is broken makes it feel like BHVR doesn't really care about hit detection the only two things that have it DH and Pallets not windows like it should because I still get hit through windows no so there's a delay and I just want it fixed.
Comments
I thought it wasn't a thing in old day, a bug.
Also getting hit through windows IS intended mechanics, hell, you can stand in other side of windows and still get hit.
Why does this forum always focus on the things they hate rather than the things they love?
Latency giveth and latency taketh away. Sometimes I'll get a hit, think I downed someone - only to realize too late that I got BHVR'd and that Laurie is now teabagging me from half the map away. Sometimes I'll catch someone just as they are vaulting or dropping a pallet and they get mad.
Because gaming forum. People giving feedback are usually focused on the things they want changed, ergo: the things they hate. There isn't much point in talking about things you like, because these don't generally cause change.
But there are useful things to talk about in regards to the things you love. Like when I talk about Spirit, I try to help others get better with her, I suggest useful changes to her add ons/basekit and just overall try to spread the Spirit love.
Oh absolutely.
I'm not saying that people should talk more about things they hate, I'm just saying that it's sort of inevitable.