Exclusive gesture for each survivor

What do you guys think if each survivor had a unique gesture? (like the 'pointing' and the 'follow me' gestures)

I believe it could make them feel more unique. I was thinking about some examples:

Jake - silence gesture

Claudette - mending gesture


Do you have any ideas?

Comments

  • I feel as though they would just be used as taunting. Especially a silence gesture lol

  • Jane could have a twerk gesture

  • @psionic said:

    What do you guys think if each survivor had a unique gesture? (like the 'pointing' and the 'follow me' gestures)

    I believe it could make them feel more unique. I was thinking about some examples:

    Jake - silence gesture

    Claudette - mending gesture

    Do you have any ideas?

    good idea, this would give something unique to each surv. even if it's something that doesn't make that much difference, but it would be nice