NEW CHAPTER LEAK!
I FOUND THIS IN THE SERVER FILES! OMG
NEW KILLER: THE GRINCH
NEW SURVIVOR: DORA MARQUEZ
I FOUND THIS IN THE SERVER FILES! OMG
NEW KILLER: THE GRINCH
NEW SURVIVOR: DORA MARQUEZ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How in the world do you know Dora's last name?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously?
I knew it was click bait and yet I clicked it... shame on me.
Every survivor has presents they have to deliver before the Grinch can steal them all. And the Grinch's dog will chase you and reveal your location
Dora has the map which shows all objectives and other players at all times but it constantly sings "I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map" the entire match
Ez bait, eeeeeezz duuude, eeeezz!
DOOOOOOOUU!
XDDDDDDDD
nice one, dude.
This is the official photo posted by BHVR. However, everyone seems to have missed the drawing on the shed (far right) where there is a 600, and a face of something like a Yeti or a Wendigo.
ENJOY
Thats just graffiti. And there is no 600, its just moss/paint and then the graffiti. This just shows that the place has been abandoned for a long time.
######### I keep clicking on this.