What’s up with all the DC’s??
Anyone getting a lot of players DC’ing lately?
Anyone getting a lot of players DC’ing lately?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every single match today.
As killer and survivor, honestly a terrible day to play DBD.
This is so odd.
Yeah, I usually get the odd DC in a day but not every match (5hours, wasnt all in game time obviously) but it was a stupid amount.
All was rage quits though, they all happened on downs etc. I guess people are tired from the week as it's a friday? I honestly don't know what else it could be
Whatever the case might be don’t ruin the match for others. Play a different game or go outside something.
Preaching to the choir, most of my games was meh because of this.
Actually come to think of it I had 1 okay game with no DC vs lilith omen. Other than that today felt pointless and kinda wasted lol
No more than normal for me.
Read the forum.