Breakout bug migh be leaked buff
For those who doesn't know, somehow breakout allows you to escape from killer's grasp instantly if previously, after taking a protection hit, other survivor escaped from killer's shoulder, well, at least it works 90% of the times like this, it also somehow connected with that surviror being healed or hooked, anyway, that's not the point.
The thing is, that this is could be leaked buff, as this often happening with perks, for example, before lucky break got a buff, for some reason after every unhook timere were resetting, so I have no idea how instant escape could be bug, so I am assuming the perk will receive changes soon
Comments
What a projection! What oh what will he come up with next?
that's a bug, if the survivor succsefully wiggles the next survivor will wiggle off instantly
I think breakout should word differently but all of Yuis perks need some kinda QOl buff
Work differently, is that what you meant? Why, and how would you change it? Her other two perks have been buffed already since release as well. AMN twice.
Huh, I had someone escape me literally instantly last night that I hadn’t hooked before and I wondered how he did it. Wonder if this was how?
We do have a bug report with regards to this - it does not appear to be linked to ANY specific perk that I can see...as there are reports of many different perks. It seems to be more the action of a survivor escaping the killers grasp and then picking up another survivor, nothing to do with perks from what I can tell at least.
So please do not start a rumour that this is anything to do with breakout or a buff/nerf of any kind. This is purely a bug that is being addressed.