Is tome 10 the last tome?
I figure not, but at the same time there are only 10 tome slots.
I figure not, but at the same time there are only 10 tome slots.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Page 2
There will most likely be another page. I highly doubt from the get go they added as many pages as there were gonna be tomes because
A. They wouldn't know how many tomes that would be
B. Why would you insert more pages if it's going to take at least 2 years to fill up the page you already have
Nope. We still need Tome X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, X Command Mission, then we need the Zero Tomes and the ZX Tomes...
Sooner or later they're bound to run out of unique colors to use for these tomes.