Wasn't there supposed to be a pot of gold charm?

Comments

  • Yeah its St. Patrick's Day today. Would have thought that was the perfect day to release it.

  • LEPRECHAUN CHAPTER CONFIRMED??????????????????????????????????????

    I mean, if it wasn't for St. Patrick's Day... what else would it be for???

  • @ManyAchievables said:

    LEPRECHAUN CHAPTER CONFIRMED??????????????????????????????????????

    I mean, if it wasn't for St. Patrick's Day... what else would it be for???

    That's what I'm assuming

  • still trying to get the wrathful well charm still nothing.

  • image.png

    Main reason I am paying for rift....Leprechaun Deathslinger.


    Ngl would be funny if he was next years killer for March. Be using "No Touch Chest" Build all the time lol.

  • I played a game yesterday with a killer who had the pot of gold charm on their hook. It was so pretty! I have searched everywhere and can't find any update on it. Does anyone know how to get it please? ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Oh looks like it is going to be a prime item if this website is right.

    Amazon is announcing new Prime Gaming content and a total of eight free games to...