I know it is Elden Ring and not dbd (hence off topic) but I spent whole day to achieve this

https://youtu.be/UmpHCfJ_pD8

Sorry for the boring part near the end when I was too scared to attack because of the adrenaline rush lol.

For the rest of Elden Ring players, are you enjoying the game? I was skeptic at first but it might be in top 2 fs games for me now. It is not perfect but I love how much is there to do.

I kinda neglected dbd and other games completely because of it.

Comments

  • i have no idea what’s happening.

  • Uhh, very well done.

    Your first Soulsborne game?

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Uhh, very well done.

    Your first Soulsborne game?

    No lol. Played ds1, ds3 and Sekiro. If you meant fromsoftware games.

    Never tried lvl 1 no damage before in any of them tho. Just finished them. Already platinumed ER and wanted to challenge myself.


    @Tr1nity said:

    i have no idea what’s happening.

    Haha. It is fine. I beat one of the "bosses" using lvl1 character without taking damage.

  • Naked ######### with a stick vs a big boi on horse

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855286#Comment_2855286

    No lol. Played ds1, ds3 and Sekiro. If you meant fromsoftware games.

    Never tried lvl 1 no damage before in any of them tho. Just finished them. Already platinumed ER and wanted to challenge myself.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855115#Comment_2855115

    Haha. It is fine. I beat one of the "bosses" using lvl1 character without taking damage.

    Played DS1, DS2 and Bloodborne. DS3 is on the list. Sekiro i don´t know - all i saw is that there is only blocking and parrying. I am not good with that. In the other ones you can still level up to get stronger.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855370#Comment_2855370

    Played DS1, DS2 and Bloodborne. DS3 is on the list. Sekiro i don´t know - all i saw is that there is only blocking and parrying. I am not good with that. In the other ones you can still level up to get stronger.

    I feel bad for not playing ds2 and bloodborne. But it was hard for me to do it because I played ds3 first. I have them in my library so I could try them one day.

    I loved Sekiro. It is a little bit different yeah but you get used to it. Some fights were tough but nothing impossible if you keep at it.

    Also Demon's souls remake, I would play that but I am still stuck on old gen console :(.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855399#Comment_2855399

    I feel bad for not playing ds2 and bloodborne. But it was hard for me to do it because I played ds3 first. I have them in my library so I could try them one day.

    I loved Sekiro. It is a little bit different yeah but you get used to it. Some fights were tough but nothing impossible if you keep at it.

    Also Demon's souls remake, I would play that but I am still stuck on old gen console :(.

    I started with Bloodborne - which is amazing - and then DS1 Remaster. DS2 i heard bad things but it is also very good - only first version should not be that good but the Scholar of the first sin edition fixed many things.

    These games are special - you hate the difficulty but i think this is what gets you hooked. If you beat hard bosses it is a real feeling of acomplishment few other games have - nowadays everything is dumbed down easy.

    Elden Ring is DS4 as far as i see it.