This is Tragic
I finally got the cutscene for Onryo and my game crashed right as it started still got the charm but that's a fat rip.
I finally got the cutscene for Onryo and my game crashed right as it started still got the charm but that's a fat rip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lucky. I got the cutscene and charm only for DBD to BSOD my PC. Totally worth it for a charm ;’)
I got it yesterday. As someone said it is maybe 7 days after you bought the dlc. It was for me.
wait... that was a meaningful thing and not just the new intro?
huh... didn't even realize it. XD
I love that cutscene