Anyone notice lag on just spirit?

Since the update I’ve noticed whenever I go to play the Spirit I experience a crazy amount of lag and it’s only ever on her. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this because I’m not really able to play spirit now due to it.

Comments

  • What platform do you play on?

  • I play on the switch I’m not sure if that’s why I use to be able to play her with no problems and I really enjoyed playing her. I can play nurse and blight with no issues but the moment I load in on spirit it becomes a mess.

  • @Nurseislife22 said:

    I play on the switch I’m not sure if that’s why I use to be able to play her with no problems and I really enjoyed playing her. I can play nurse and blight with no issues but the moment I load in on spirit it becomes a mess.

    Devs stated in a recent patch Spirit affects optimization the most out of any killer. I play on PC with a 1660 Ti so it’s never an issue for me but I guess you being on the Switch, it makes sense.

  • @Nurseislife22 said:

    I play on the switch I’m not sure if that’s why I use to be able to play her with no problems and I really enjoyed playing her. I can play nurse and blight with no issues but the moment I load in on spirit it becomes a mess.

    Also I’m very glad you enjoy the best killer in the game 😊

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854579#Comment_2854579

    I was just thinking I haven't seen you around for a while.

    Yeah I was off the forums for a few days.

  • I've noticed recently i sometimes get a lag moment when i phase, as soon as the activation finishes and i can move i get a weird rubberband effect for a second

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854565#Comment_2854565

    Devs stated in a recent patch Spirit affects optimization the most out of any killer. I play on PC with a 1660 Ti so it’s never an issue for me but I guess you being on the Switch, it makes sense.

    Oh wow thank you I didn’t know that! I was having a lot of fun on her I’m new to the game I have just over 250 hours and it only started right after this update but luckily there’s nurse to fall back on but spirit is a whole lot of fun!

  • @Nurseislife22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854575#Comment_2854575

    Oh wow thank you I didn’t know that! I was having a lot of fun on her I’m new to the game I have just over 250 hours and it only started right after this update but luckily there’s nurse to fall back on but spirit is a whole lot of fun!

    Oh man I love Spirit as well! She’s a lot of fun and is still very strong even after her last nerf!

  • I remember after the RE clown fiesta that broke the game, Spirit was quite laggy herself; her power would freeze my game anywhere from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.

    But lately shes been fine, but I play on a series s so I can't speak for switch performance