Update from your beloved hacker magnet: 4 Hackers in this night

Since you can literally get banned for "too many hacker reports" I am not bothering anymore, I just report them now over steam (if possible ofc).

guess I am going to sleep now since my fun from dbd is getting ripped away from me again... gn8 everyone

Comments

  • I love how "sneaky" hackers thinks they are stealthy about their cheats when they loop you like 2x times longer than any other avarage Survivor on small loop and it's hard to catch up to them. Ha ha.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    I love how "sneaky" hackers thinks they are stealthy about their cheats when they loop you like 2x times longer than any other avarage Survivor on small loop and it's hard to catch up to them. Ha ha.

    The funny thing is I dont even get sneaky hackers. I get those type of hackers who just play normally but once I create enough pressure or the game goes well for me they just lose their patient and go full on with insta healing everyone, insta unhook, infinit blind or stun me and pop all gens.

    I dont mind that much if there is a goofy hacker who just enjoys the goofyness of it and have fun with everyone but I hate those ppl who just play nornal and once the game doesnt go their well they simply destroy my game and thats it then, its a giant time waste and its really frustrating.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854176#Comment_2854176

    The funny thing is I dont even get sneaky hackers. I get those type of hackers who just play normally but once I create enough pressure or the game goes well for me they just lose their patient and go full on with insta healing everyone, insta unhook, infinit blind or stun me and pop all gens.

    I dont mind that much if there is a goofy hacker who just enjoys the goofyness of it and have fun with everyone but I hate those ppl who just play nornal and once the game doesnt go their well they simply destroy my game and thats it then, its a giant time waste and its really frustrating.

    Yeah the goofy ones are not so bad. I played a game where the pig downed us all instantly and flew around the map, then carried me through the exit doors and let me escape with like 3 gens to go.

    Normally I don't like games that are not played correctly, but I had to laugh at that one.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Since you can literally get banned for "too many hacker reports" I am not bothering anymore, I just report them now over steam (if possible ofc).

    guess I am going to sleep now since my fun from dbd is getting ripped away from me again... gn8 everyone

    what do you mean too many hacker reports? on steam or on DBD? just to warn you dont bother reporting them on steam it wont do anything.

  • You can get banned… for reporting too much?

    Never change BHVR, well actually, please do.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Since you can literally get banned for "too many hacker reports" I am not bothering anymore, I just report them now over steam (if possible ofc).

    guess I am going to sleep now since my fun from dbd is getting ripped away from me again... gn8 everyone

    Can I get a source/proof on the 'too many hacker reports' thing?

    I've reported many in 1 week before and never got into any trouble

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314592/update-from-your-beloved-hacker-magnet-4-hackers-in-this-night

    Can I get a source/proof on the 'too many hacker reports' thing?

    I've reported many in 1 week before and never got into any trouble

    I dont have direct proof but I hear and see often posts in twitter and on the forums about ppl mentioning this, there. I also met someone in dbd who told me this directly but also he has never shown me any direct proof, however I am not after that kind of things, maybe you can find some on your own, you dont have to believe me in the end.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854746#Comment_2854746

    I dont have direct proof but I hear and see often posts in twitter and on the forums about ppl mentioning this, there. I also met someone in dbd who told me this directly but also he has never shown me any direct proof, however I am not after that kind of things, maybe you can find some on your own, you dont have to believe me in the end.

    I'm not calling you a liar I just want to see some proof that BHVR is banning people for reporting cheaters

    From my experience as someone who's reported many cheaters in the past few months I've had no such warning or ban etc.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2854935#Comment_2854935

    I'm not calling you a liar I just want to see some proof that BHVR is banning people for reporting cheaters

    From my experience as someone who's reported many cheaters in the past few months I've had no such warning or ban etc.

    Ye dont worry, I personally dont care much about such things but good to know that you atleast didnt experienced anything like that, I also hope for myself that it is not true either.

  • well ######### everyone is going to think I'm a hacker now