I think it's time BHVR
Your game is growing. You have an active playerbase that's hungry for your lore. They are dissecting what you've given them in hopes of finding more.
I think it's time you hired a writer.
The survivor lores tend to leave something to be desired. Some are long and detailed, and others are short and vague.
Your Blight event was great, people loved the lore...But it was lacking. Some days was literally 2 lines long.
For literally just 6 us cents per word (the going rate for short stories if you want to pay "professional rates") You could of had a writer do something much deeper.
That's my thought anyway. Maybe you do have a writer that I just don't know about, that isn't also a programmer or whatever, but is a full time writer for the staff. But the lore doesn't really read like it. And I think it's time you considered it, if you haven't. It is a horror game, after all.
Comments
I approve. I want dis.
I would be happy to write for DbD. I can send samples of my (unpublished and unfinished) work.
I enjoy writing alot personally, so I imagine that if there was anyone else like me out there, they would love writing these stories!
L OMEGALUL R E
gachiGASM
I agree. More in depth lore is required. Like during the Blight Event, the lore started off so strong and then it seemed like yall dipped off and said, 'screw it' and didn't care anymore. Like I wanted more to read!
But they clearly do have a writer now?
Just compare the broken and kind of silly lore we have for the original cast to what we have for Kate and The Clown. The difference is night and day.