Please remove the auto aim
In my last match i lost 3 hits beacuse the auto aim pushed me to the air into a "360"
This is not helpfull for killers
(sorry about my english)
In my last match i lost 3 hits beacuse the auto aim pushed me to the air into a "360"
This is not helpfull for killers
(sorry about my english)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I lose hits all the time to this garbage. Literally costs me matches.
same sadly we gotta deal with it.
thats literally what happened to me, i could make 3 kills but the game said NO
I'll think you'll find it's called, "Aim Dressing," and is only there to make a hit look nicer. If it causes you to miss, it's a bug.
At least that's what the devs say-
We all know it's auto aim, I'd say most know it doesn't do anything to help the game because the hits that look like they hit, are the ones you normally have full control over.
I'm of the opinion that it's fine if hits look a bit janky if it means I don't get a quick swing when I'm holding down m1, or be thrown into a box behind me.