Personally, I'm not a huge Batman fan, but I loved the new movie. Went to see it a few days ago and my family liked it too. I'm curious what you guys thought about it. Good, bad or indifferent?
I liked it, it felt like it sorta had its own thing going on compared to other recent-ish movies involving Batman and seeing some less commonly seen (as far as movies are concerned) characters again was a good time, I enjoyed them and the performances of their actors. And I've also always enjoyed stories with the Riddler, so that's a plus.
Not gonna live in my head like the Dark Knight trilogy but I honestly didn't expect it to either, that's a hard one to beat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am a big batman fan, and loved that they returned to his darker nature.
But I think they put a bit too much story in this movie. Maybe they could have just focused on the Riddler a bit more.
It was ok. I'm not a huge fan of Batman, but it was alright.
I liked it, it felt like it sorta had its own thing going on compared to other recent-ish movies involving Batman and seeing some less commonly seen (as far as movies are concerned) characters again was a good time, I enjoyed them and the performances of their actors. And I've also always enjoyed stories with the Riddler, so that's a plus.
Not gonna live in my head like the Dark Knight trilogy but I honestly didn't expect it to either, that's a hard one to beat.
yes