Are brand new parts working as intended?
They seem to not work properly. When you hit the difficult skill checks, they don’t appear to advance the gen at all. Any one else notice this?
They seem to not work properly. When you hit the difficult skill checks, they don’t appear to advance the gen at all. Any one else notice this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the bug report section has noticed, yes.
(though id suggest adding a bit more to this report as it seems slightly... lacking, let's say)
It seems to be working fine for me. I used it today a couple times and it just smashed the first gen.
Hope they stay broken.
I figured as much, thanks.
For me, the bar doesn’t advance like hitting a regular great skill check. It just continues as normal.
It's a survivor item. It'll get fixed in a week. Month tops.
I think the bar is supposed to continue like normal it's just faster. It repairs 15% over a period of time not instantly.
In the past you used to see the bar increase when you successfully landed a difficult skill check. If they intentionally changed it, I’m not a fan.