Changing perks to only one tier to reduce the grind
The first time I played dbd was in 2018, and I've been playing it consistently since 2020. In about two years of consistant play, I've logged about 700 hours as a killer main so I'd guess about 580ish hours on killer specifically, and I've unlocked every teachable perk by leveling up every killer to at leasr level 40 (even sadako) and I'm not even done. I still need to get every perk on every killer. And I wouldn't say I'm even close. Basically what I'm saying is despite the extreme dedication and commitment I've shown to this game over the past two years, I'm still not even close to the goal I (and most other players) want to get to. This is unacceptable. Behavior needs to change perks to only be available in one tier. I would already have accomplished my goal if they did that. I think it would still keep many elements of the grind but with a serious cut down to it so that people can play it without committing so much time to it and be able to accomplish this goal.
Comments
They've said they won't do this because they have a solution in the works that they, for some reason, cannot tell us about. It's all very mysterious.
(To avoid scrutiny)
I think they should at least tell us a little about it, not give too much away for the sake of "new" content in the future even if it's not a new idea, but that solution better make an impact.