Just went into a match where a hacker (survivor) spawned as killer with me.
Not only that but he also made me "equip" 2 of the same Huntress addons, even tho i was playing Sadako, is it a new thing new? I had some GTA Online feels where hackers can make u look like one even tho u are a legit player.
Comments
Yep, unfortunately. I had a hacker that kept insta-healing me every time the killer downed me. The hacker wasn't around me, so I'm sure it looked like I was cheating. I guess luckily, the cheater was doing it to other team mates too.
I stayed in the match at EGC to give the killer the kill but then the hacker, hooked herself in mid air in the exit gate and the game wouldn't end. I assume the killer eventually quit. (I stayed and watched the game after my character died).