Should "AFK Pig" be allowed?
It obviously is unfair for the survivor who gets stuck with the rbt on their head due to rng and the pig does nothing skillful to earn their kill except use their collision to stop people from using the box they're in front of. The survivor has no chance of getting enough gens done or altruism to get enough points to safety pip, when they did nothing wrong except be cucked by rng. I know not every pig with the iri tape addon does this but it seems really unfair that killers can guarantee kills and at the end of the game nobody gets over 10k points, not even the killer so what was the point? It would be nice if a killer stops in front of a box the box moves similar to pyramid head cages or such, or maybe the key you need transfers to another box if the killer stays too close to the box for a certain amount of time.
Comments
I actually don't care about AFK Amanda, I just want the Iridescent Video Tape replaced with a Shotgun Collar add-on.
Eh? Any takers?
... I think it's a good deal...
Either I don't understand what you are saying, either you didn't understood what I've written.
In summary : I do not want to derank. I do not like to massacre poor lambs. The MMR forces me to kill 3 and give one hatch. In essence I'm forced to "try-hard". (Whereas I would rather try-hard not killing them too fast)