Ive encountered my first cheater, at.. 500 hours?
Is it normal to encounter cheaters often? I'm sort of a grinder in this game but so far I've encountered my first cheater.. oh hoho.. now here comes their steam profile! Their steam profile is, private? suspicious... Their username is just, numbers? suspicious, and they have already been banned... Sus. And so, it says they had just sprint burst in yellow? Weird. But ingame they had boil over, deliverance and break out... please, report em!
Comments
It's possible you might've ran into more cheaters,since not all of them are super obvious with their cheats,like the auto-dead hard thing.
oh no, nonononono. is this, high mmr?
Higher MMR, more cheaters. You get used to the report function eventually, or you just give up reporting it like I did. The game does need a better system to detect cheaters. Steam also needs a better system as well since they are all steam accounts.
forgot to add, they had a flashlight pre-game but didnt show they had one postgame, and they flashlighted me from the back
Some are on the windows store and Epic
See, wouldn't know because I'm on Xbox Series X and when I report, all I get is a button. Can't even type in anything for my report like PC players can. I'd report more often if the report function worked better.
I think Mandy or someone else on the forms said since you can't get the cheaters steam ID to just type the their username if you are on another platform
Yeah, you can't get anything. But I come across a few every week, usually as survivor and they too are survivor. I end up just tossing the game for the killer at that point.