Do you think we will get more RE skins ?

Its been a while since we got new Resident Evil skins. They made some for Silent Hill and I hope we will get more for RE.

I would like to see Ada Wong as a legendary skin and more Tyrant skins for Nemesis, maybe Mr X !

There are many possibilities.

Or do you think its over we will not get new ones ?

Comments

  • I think they will add characters only if they can match their lore with the entity.

    Leon, Jill and Nemesis has some nice outfits, but I doubt they will add standard cosmetics, For example the regular Leon's outfit. But who knows, maybe they will.

    I think it will sell well.

    image.png


  • @Anniehere said:

    I think they will add characters only if they can match their lore with the entity.

    Leon, Jill and Nemesis has some nice outfits, but I doubt they will add standard cosmetics, For example the regular Leon's outfit. But who knows, maybe they will.

    I think it will sell well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6E9IK0JMMFWV/image.png

    Yes I could see myself buying it.

    I think what makes Silent Hill a good chapter still today is because they added legendary skins. You can play Cheryl, Alessa, Lisa, Cybil, James. All in one character.

    And I think its whats lack the RE chapter.

    I would love to play different Tyrant. I love Nemesis gameplay but Im not a fan of what he looks like. I prefer the original Nemesis and other Tyrants.

  • Mr X would not fit on Nemesis because of tentacle. I wanna Rebecca legendary skin on Jill. And RE 6 Leon skin.

    RE characters will get new skins for sure. Maybe with anniversary, idk.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2852758#Comment_2852758

    Yes I could see myself buying it.

    I think what makes Silent Hill a good chapter still today is because they added legendary skins. You can play Cheryl, Alessa, Lisa, Cybil, James. All in one character.

    And I think its whats lack the RE chapter.

    I would love to play different Tyrant. I love Nemesis gameplay but Im not a fan of what he looks like. I prefer the original Nemesis and other Tyrants.

    I agree and I hope to see more characters from RE.

  • I want a MR X skin.

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2852758#Comment_2852758

    Yes I could see myself buying it.

    I think what makes Silent Hill a good chapter still today is because they added legendary skins. You can play Cheryl, Alessa, Lisa, Cybil, James. All in one character.

    And I think its whats lack the RE chapter.

    I would love to play different Tyrant. I love Nemesis gameplay but Im not a fan of what he looks like. I prefer the original Nemesis and other Tyrants.

    I mean, I wouldn't mind Nemesis's "new" look for the game if it was "Mint In Box" Nemesis--though, for clarification, do you mean that the chapter can't have multiple legendary skins like the Silent Hill chapter, or that it currently doesn't?

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2852772#Comment_2852772

    I mean, I wouldn't mind Nemesis's "new" look for the game if it was "Mint In Box" Nemesis--though, for clarification, do you mean that the chapter can't have multiple legendary skins like the Silent Hill chapter, or that it currently doesn't?

    Sorry if my english is bad I just want RE chapter to have new legendary skins like they did with Silent Hill

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2852787#Comment_2852787

    Sorry if my english is bad I just want RE chapter to have new legendary skins like they did with Silent Hill

    No, no, your English is fine--plenty of native speakers would have had much more unintelligible sentences! I agree completely with that sentiment

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Mr X would not fit on Nemesis because of tentacle. I wanna Rebecca legendary skin on Jill. And RE 6 Leon skin.

    RE characters will get new skins for sure. Maybe with anniversary, idk.

    Yes please. Rebecca Chamber and Excella Gionne :D

  • @Anara said:

    Its been a while since we got new Resident Evil skins. They made some for Silent Hill and I hope we will get more for RE.

    I would like to see Ada Wong as a legendary skin and more Tyrant skins for Nemesis, maybe Mr X !

    There are many possibilities.

    Or do you think its over we will not get new ones ?

    Re 5 Jill please! i will use up all my shards and cells combined to get it

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2852758#Comment_2852758

    Yes I could see myself buying it.

    I think what makes Silent Hill a good chapter still today is because they added legendary skins. You can play Cheryl, Alessa, Lisa, Cybil, James. All in one character.

    And I think its whats lack the RE chapter.

    I would love to play different Tyrant. I love Nemesis gameplay but Im not a fan of what he looks like. I prefer the original Nemesis and other Tyrants.

    I want william birkin tier 3 form before he became a worm.


  • If he ever gets added to DBD, people would be so thirsty/simp for him (including me ๐Ÿ˜‚)