Where is map diversity?
The other week I got Mount Ormond (offering), Mount Ormond, Mount Ormond, Cowshed, Mount Ormond.
Today, I've gotten Grim Pantry, Grim Pantry, Badham, Grim Pantry, Grim Pantry.
The other week I got Mount Ormond (offering), Mount Ormond, Mount Ormond, Cowshed, Mount Ormond.
Today, I've gotten Grim Pantry, Grim Pantry, Badham, Grim Pantry, Grim Pantry.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been having the same experience. Grim Pantry is everywhere all of a sudden
Can we trade? I got 5 times the game and then 4 times disturbed ward :(
Yeah, it seems like there is a map of the day some times. I get Dead Dawg or Swamp or the silent hill map constantly. Hardly ever get macmillan, coldwind, or autohaven unless someone plays an offering.
It's weird.