Flash sale continuation
So bug with iridescent shards discount is not fixed and no one was able to successfully buy the characters. What about flash sale continuation?
Tagged:
BHVR
So bug with iridescent shards discount is not fixed and no one was able to successfully buy the characters. What about flash sale continuation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was it for outfits too or just characters?
Both
Thanks! I never had time to check, it was disabled before I knew there was a sale lol.
Be excited for that to come back, shard sales are rare
From my understanding there will not be a continuation of the flash sale, it will come back at a later date when the issue with Shards is resolved.
So you meant that it will comeback as soon as issue with Shard is resolved OR by the time next discount came the issue will be resolved?
I just want to know if I can calmly spend my shards, or I can wait a few days/weeks to buy killers with discount