My tierlist about how fun it is to go againts each killer
Based on my experience with each killer.
Based on my experience with each killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Heres mine
Glad to see i'm not the only one that doesn't mind going againts Doctor.
Look, I just really dislike migraines, nothing weird about that.
I love that Demodog is at the top of the list
Trapper fun? Wut
Stranger Things was the best thing to ever happen to dbd.
I mean he's not the worst killer to go againts.
I just really am against being stalked in the game. I run around like I am a chicken and I have lost my head.
I like how nurse and spirit are D tier, I've faced so many of them that my enjoyment to face them is absent
Definitely is in my books, 50/50 if theres already a trap in the nearest loop certainly ruining my fun lol.
Trapper is F for me and everyone can be far higher, I just dont like the whole looping ability taken away. Ironically I'm okay with nurse lol
"What's that? You ran between two trees in the middle of bumfuck nowhere?" *Snap*
Honestly, while I'm a nurse main, I DESPISE facing nurse. It's sooo hard to counter them and that makes her so unfun to face.
Haha yeah that happened about 2hours ago, dude had self arming traps and a random trap in the middle of no where got me
Coming from a clown main of 2 years what’s fun about fighting him? You just pre drop pallets