A Tale Of Tunneling Two Survivors
I'm so talented I can do this simultaneously! Well, not really, I'm just sharing because the only thing that's sillier than this I've heard recently was a three gen is 'camping' gens and I want to share some stories on this thread.
Long story short, I barely see two survivors as they were staying hidden so I alternate slugging and hooking the other two who actually do hook saves and more than hide as soon as they notice my terror radius. Eventually, the first two die within 15 seconds of each other. I find one of the hiding survivors, hook her just as the last gen pops, the other survivor saves, I hook him for my last BBQ stack and the other survivor just leaves straight through the exit gate without even attempting a save.
Post game chat, I leave a gg, gl in your next match and the salt begins to flow from the survivor who was one hooked since I was apparently tunneling two survivors simultaneously. I'm unsure how two people can be simultaneously tunneled but I guess I did it somehow. They were more likely salty over their teammate leaving them to one hook and just blaming the killer for an easy target but that's not on me.
Do you have any similar stories?
Comments
None, because I will always hard-tunnel a survivor, there is no "but I wasn't tunneling" situation.
That's fair, tis the point of the game innit ? To get rid of survivors as fast as possible.
Well I've had a hag which was somewhat new to the game, and what she would do is down a survivor, then trap all around him ....NOT pick up until she baited someone else to get downed, AND then hook the survivor she originally downed. (And then ofc the second downed survivor gets healed up, she doesn't even go for him, just makes sure to trap the hooked one and camp). And after we somewhat managed to rescue without trading, she tunnels the unhooked survivor and does the same xp !
As unfunny as it sounds, it was quite funny if a bit boring. And in the end we were so boosted (played in a swf, but no vc) she got a 3k + hatch escape.
Sorry if it about tunnelling two survivors at once, but tbh it doesn't happen that often. It used to with the Artist....... (but tbh I tried her recently to get her teachables and meh, satysfaing when you get the with a crow tho.)