Map rng seems bugged

The map rng seems to be bugged atm since I'm getting almost exclusively Coldwind Farms and Fractured Cowshed. Normally I don't mind as killer but trying to get the Nurse her blink hit achievement is like playing Freddy against the Depip squad,

Comments

  • Unfortunately, it's not bugged. It's one of the reasons why I pretty much stopped playing Nurse.

  • @Orion said:
    Unfortunately, it's not bugged. It's one of the reasons why I pretty much stopped playing Nurse.

    Yeah I hate that map as Nurse and Pig but normally I don't get it so much but this is just plain evil. I'm down to only needing 141 Blink hits to completely finish her off. I did get a huge laugh a lvl 8 was carrying a lvl 13 and 2 17's and called me trash because i was having hard time on Barn map.

    New lobby loads and it's him so I chose Spirit and he did Yamoka Estates as offering thinking i'd be going nurse again. I destroyed him and 3 hooked him with last hook being basement. I let the lvl 1 and the othe 17 live even though I could've 4k'd.

    I still got called trash which made me laugh with glee, especially after I told him you died they didn't so the trash isn't me. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ