Sadako

Killers: What's your opinion on the new jumpscare when trying to do the bloodweb? I think it's cool and it got me good the first time, but to be honest I would like to be able to turn it off.


I would like to be able to level up my character in peace.. Ha

Comments

  • It gets annoying real fast imo

  • It was cool at first but it got old quickly.

    Imo they should make it so it only happens like once a month or something so it actually still gets people since they won't be expecting it on a given day.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love it.

    Btw if you want to turn it off you can just click on a charm in the customisation menu so that she turns into a hook

    That would only be temporary right?

    Doesn't help me do my bloodweb haha

  • somebody says you need to rotate the sadako and make her behinding the camera . but I don't know if that working

  • @playhard said:

    somebody says you need to rotate the sadako and make her behinding the camera . but I don't know if that working

    It does, turning her stops it.

    Issue is, eventually, she turns back around, and its always when people aren't paying attention to her.

  • @Hunta said:

    Killers: What's your opinion on the new jumpscare when trying to do the bloodweb? I think it's cool and it got me good the first time, but to be honest I would like to be able to turn it off.

    I would like to be able to level up my character in peace.. Ha

    Like everyone else, it sort of got me the first time and now I don't even notice it.

  • I guess i am dead inside, because i never react to it.. even the first time i saw it.

  • It was a little creepy but I was only paying half attention so it didn't really get me.

  • Not as annoying as Oni's screaming.