A bear chasing a balloon
https://twitter.com/Bearsomez/status/1503063177482981386?s=20&t=c27HTF19mLyW7n0jqF0dSg
that's it. that's the post.
Tagged:
Mod
that's it. that's the post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if i could pet a bear without my hand getting ripped off i would have pet so many bears by now
goals tbh ^
Same lol fortunately I have a lot of plushies, so I don't tempt danger aside from whenever my cats roll over onto their belly like they want bellyrubs. (But will also throw the obligatory Momma Mod comment of For your safety and theirs, please do not attempt to pet wild animals in here too lol).
But that bear...is my happy place right now. Thank you for sharing GoodBoyKaru! <3
Thank you
Behold,
dog!
Thank you for sharing this. I've been going through a rough time lately and this brought me some well needed happiness.
Awwww!! ❤️
Awesome