Wow what a fantastic idea. Just when we finally get a real shot at putting Behaviour on the spot for choosing to neglect a sizable chunk of the playerbase you come up with this incredibly creative petition AND get to trivialize a serious effort from people who care ab the game at the same time. Where the ######### do I sign?? This man’s a genius.
Wait, are you mad that the OP is trivializing Otz's petition for consoles? Au contraire mon ami. This was create years before Otz's petition. In fact, I'm sure Otz create his petition to trivialize Cupcakefox's petition for sarcastic potato pets for killers. Check mate.
Wow what a fantastic idea. Just when we finally get a real shot at putting Behaviour on the spot for choosing to neglect a sizable chunk of the playerbase you come up with this incredibly creative petition AND get to trivialize a serious effort from people who care ab the game at the same time. Where the ######### do I sign?? This man’s a genius.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, at least they added twins and nemesis. Too bad survivors can take them from you though:(
Holy necro.
Wait, are you mad that the OP is trivializing Otz's petition for consoles? Au contraire mon ami. This was create years before Otz's petition. In fact, I'm sure Otz create his petition to trivialize Cupcakefox's petition for sarcastic potato pets for killers. Check mate.
Imagine if OP came back on their account and sees their almost 3-year-old thread get bumped out of nowhere in 2021.
I still want PotatOS in DBD though.
Talk about the long con. Damn.
Take a goood long look at the post date.