BUBBA PLAYERS, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!
How often you guys get the CHILLIS in your bloodweb? I feel like they rarely appear on mine, in 5 bloodwebs I get like 2 or 3 of them. I feel like I'm getting extremely unlucky with the CHILLIS for my boy bubba. 😫
I rly hope devs address this CRAZY bloodpoint grind, it takes forever to grind good addons/perks if you don't play often.
Comments
I would say on average it’s about two a web. Yellows pop up pretty frequently. Purples I usually only get four-ish purples in a web and then there’s four addons and three offerings that can spawn. So 1/7 with four chances, they aren’t consistent at all.
I get mine often, but I am Prestige 3.
I'm prestige 3 too, I guess I have been unlucky lately, godamn
More often than I get Speed Limiters, which is a tragedy.
Even with yellows I'm being quite unlucky, I have been getting more black wards than chillis lol, at least that helps
OMG ur hacking, I get like 3 speed limiters per bloodweeb at least lolz 🤣
If I got that many I would be a very happy man would you like to swap 🏃🏻
Deal 🤠
Purple chilli + speed limiter is a pretty chad build tbh XD
No just speed limiter. Nothing else 🤸