Genuine Question About Daily Rituals
So in case you didn't know, there are 233 Daily Rituals in Dead by Daylight. 125 Survivor Rituals and 108 Killer Rituals. So why am I getting the same 5 over and over again? Seriously, what's the explanation for this? Also, while I'm at it, why can you finish a ritual and then a couple hours later when Rituals respawn can you get the EXACT SAME RITUAL. This happened tonight with Rite of the Oni. I finished Rite of the Oni probably 30 minutes before Daily Rituals refreshed and I got Rite of the Oni again. Seriously? There's 233 rituals and it rolled the same one? Is it possible that after you complete a ritual, you can't get that same ritual for another week? Seriously, I should have just completed a ritual and get it again a few hours later/the next day.
Comments
Interesting question. I seem to get a lot of the same ones as well. Wish I could tell you. We really need hybrid daily rituals (option to do a survivor or killer task).
Not that big of a deal... devs arnt going to spend 3 months working on rituals.
Why aren’t the demogorgon daily’s working lmao
“Fully charged” shred attacks. Can’t be just any shred attack. That’s why I ditch it whenever I get it.
I get the same ones over and over again, too.
Which I like, cause I'd rather get 4 tier ups with Myers or land 4 Hatchet hits than do something dreadful like one of those Killer dailies were I need to land 4 hits immediately after using their power within 3 seconds, or a Survivor daily to open an exit gate with a specific Survivor I hate.
I feel like I only get Killer dailies. Is it because I play survivor more? Is behavior trying to incentivize playing the more neglected role?