Circle Of Healing Nerf suggestion

The only way I can see a balanced COH is to make sure that it gives everyone the opportunity to heal at the same speed as the Self-Care perk, therefore at 50% of the normal cure rate, because I believe that the possibility of self-healing is sufficient, without the need to increase the speed as well.

While when someone else heals another survivor, the heal rate is 30% faster than normal.

It will still be a great perk, but it will no longer be extremely unbalanced and overused as it is now.

Comments

  • I disagree, factoring in the 14-28 second setup time and snuffing option. You could just run Botany Knowledge instead for a constant 33% faster healing speed and medkit efficiency. And Self-Care for the same reason.

    I could see a reasonable cool down being added after a snuff, something like 30-60 seconds.

  • If hex totem is only one use if gets cleansed why is coh or other boons spamable?

  • Boon need cool down.