Just bought Ash

And that's the last thing I'm buying for a while, I don't care about whatever super ultra powerful op meta perks BHVR give to the next few killers/survivors, I have my Flip Flop and my Buckle Up, and I'm happy.

Comments

  • Uh.. good for you?

  • @Breadn said:

    Uh.. good for you?

    Not of fan of Buckle Up?

  • Good for you going for those meta perks. I hope I don't get you in my lobbys. Nothing I fear more than Buckle up. Give me four dead hards over that any day!!!!

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Good for you going for those meta perks. I hope I don't get you in my lobbys. Nothing I fear more than Buckle up. Give me four dead hards over that any day!!!!

    No, not only am I bringing Buckle Up, but I'm bring Mettle of Man too!

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    And that's the last thing I'm buying for a while, I don't care about whatever super ultra powerful op meta perks BHVR give to the next few killers/survivors, I have my Flip Flop and my Buckle Up, and I'm happy.

    But but but! You forgot to mention Mettle of Man! D:

  • Look whos shittin in the tall grass... yeah, it´s me baby

    I like Ash.