Is new dbd content cant be good?

As a person that doesn't like updates after cenobite i propose this. Most of the ideas and great content overall has been done. The new chapters just feel like worseb previous chapters. I feel like behavior cant make new great ideas they run out of thrm. How do you feel about this

Comments

  • I'm sure BHVR has great ideas and if they don't, the community does.


    The issue, I suspect, is that the game can't handle any of the more creative (and fun) ideas.

  • There isn't anything left. We have shooting, leaping, w holding, Teleporting, and fast runny boys. All that is left to be original is flying and being disguised as a survivor and neither of these will work in dbd thanks to coms and the way the game works.

    Everything else is a variation of something that already exists.