Wake Up Disabled?
there's a flash sale on Xbox so I got a lot of the DLCS that's I didn't have and I am going for all the adepts. I know its bugged but does anyone know when it will get re enabled cause I want to adept the nightmare survivor
there's a flash sale on Xbox so I got a lot of the DLCS that's I didn't have and I am going for all the adepts. I know its bugged but does anyone know when it will get re enabled cause I want to adept the nightmare survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When it's fixed.
Usually there are bug fix patches on the following Tuesdays after a chapter/midchapter release.
sinxe it’s been discovered pretty late chances are the fix won’t be part of the very next bug fix patch but i guess the one after is likely (but still not officially confirmed in any way). That would be the 22nd
good to know thanks