survivor models: I know no one cares but...

can we get diversity in height for the characters?

as of now all survivors use the same two models: male (tall) and female (short).

the male model seems to be around 6'1 (182 cm), while the female one about 5'5 (164 cm). but they use the same animations (afaik), so can we get a short male or a tall female by swapping them? and ideally, a third model that's something in between?

I feel like nea could definitely be a bit taller since she's Swedish, while yoichi looks *huge* for a Japanese guy.

also, add a skinny male character while you're at it. it would be nice to have the same variety as the female ones in body type.

Comments

  • While theyre at it. Bigger survivors like Jeff, Ash have slight build in Iron will, smaller survivors like Feng are the loudest.

  • I sure there is 3 sizes, small (female) , medium (most males) , big(David and stuff) would like a short female tho

  • Another thing that bothers me too is that all the Legion members are the same height. Susie I feel should be the shortest (but don't let that effect the FOV) Julie being medium height, and Frank and Joey being the tallest ones.

  • I've actually wanted this for a while. I want a short male Survivor, especially.

    MoistCr1TiKaL as a Survivor when???