insta heals
I have never used them as a survivor. Don't see them too often as a killer. Its usually someone healing right after I hit them or something.
I escaped a match with the daily to take a new item. I found someones emergency kit with a styptic agent.
"Secondary action" I always thought that mean't you could insta heal and then deplete the item.
But I was healing and the Hag found me and as soon as they hit me I was still in injured state but the kit was now gone. ######### did it always work that way? Why do I never see that as killer? How exactly do insta heals work then...
Does that mean the ULTRA version would heal you to FULL health when the killer thinks a hit is going to down you?
Comments
Did you heal and then she hit you? Like did she have Franklin's demise and you dropped the medkit after healing regularly maybe?
I was injured and started healing. She appeared and I was SOL. She hit me and I for some reaso nwas still injured but the kit was now gone. I didn't use the add on to my knowledge.
How does the Ultra one work then? You could be downed and heal yourself to full instantly? Or is it only for using on other people?
It's always fun to see a killer drop someone and rush them up before they can clean the blood off. I usually get hit for it, but it's hilarious.
Before anyone says instant meds are op: not when they're wasted first 3 mins and causes me to be on the ground in place of someone for entertainment.
you can activate the add on by pressing spacebar whle healing yourself or a different person with the medkit. this action will instantly destroy the medkit though.
the only difference between the very rare and the ultra rare is, that the ultra rare can get downed survivors to max health ASAP, while the very rare will just get them in injured state ASAP.
and no, you cant heal yourself when downed.
You used it, obviously. You said it yourself, you were healing while injured, after the hit you were in injured state. Which means you fully healed, otherwise she'd down you
I was only about 25% of the bar healed.
Ok so this was some kind of bug then. hmm
To be ultra specific. I was healing in the corner of a jungle gym. This Hag was having a ton of trouble hitting anyone so I felt confident she might not even hear me healing or find me in time. She did. I can't see her until shes directly on top of me so she hits me and im just standing there. I was still performing the healing up until the point she hit me. Expecting me to be downed I was puzzled to see me standing there. So then I ran way at the final quarter of her attack cooldown and noticed my hit was gone.
Most people that i encounter with these use them up immediately, making them get hit pretty much right away again.
Complete waste.
If your timing is perfect you can instaheal yourself from being downed.
And also Agent and Syrringe both completely take away your medkit
I wish I had gameplay vids of my Syringe Saves.
Damn.
Press spacebar when healing with the med kit lol