Wake Up disabled?
What happened with Wake Up that needed it to be disabled? Does it just not work like it's supposed to, or is it overriding other gate opening add ons/perks? I'm curious to know about it.
What happened with Wake Up that needed it to be disabled? Does it just not work like it's supposed to, or is it overriding other gate opening add ons/perks? I'm curious to know about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Opening gates with it crashed the killers game
It was crashing the killers game when the exit gate got to a certain percentage.
This may help (full thread)
Yheesh, that sucks. Hopefully that gets resolved soon, I liked using Wake Up.
For a moment I didn't make the DBD connection and I was... Concerned.