Just Wondering Onryo Jumpscare
Just want to ask , is this work if I make onryo behinding the camera will the jumpscare not pop up when you grinding ?
I have problem with my heart
Just want to ask , is this work if I make onryo behinding the camera will the jumpscare not pop up when you grinding ?
I have problem with my heart
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It definitely did on the PTB. It seems like a weird thing to get rid of, too.
Tilt the slasher slightly to the left or right and keep an eye on her. She'll snap back to the default position before zooming towards you a few seconds later. If for some reason you can't move her, watch her face. She'll look up and her hair will part, revealing the left side of her face.
It surprises for the first time or so, but it's not that bad.