Purchase failed
Purchase failed every time I try buying Yun Jin's 30% sale outfit.
I've already restarted the game
I'm on Steam
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Purchase failed every time I try buying Yun Jin's 30% sale outfit.
I've already restarted the game
I'm on Steam
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like to confirm that this is also an issue on PS4. Tried to purchase Felix's outfit and received the same error.
I'm having this exact same problem on Switch.
I have the same problem on Steam, trying to purchase Trickster's "Pressured Performer" kit.
Same problem here! (STEAM AND EPIC)
Same problem on ALL of the outfits that are currently on sale (at least when buying with Iri Shards).
Ok 2 questions:
Will this be fixed before the end of the sale? It would not be fair if we spotted this on time, but then we end up missing the sale.
Will there be any compensation? Now we have to be in alert mode waiting for and if this comes back, and even be able to log back in at the specific time of the fix.
Also I've noticed the ingame news section about this, changed to auric cells only. But there was no problems with buying the discounted characters, yesterday I bought both felix and deathslinger with shards