When are they gonna fix this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qKM8qVkf0&feature=youtu.be
No weapon contact, no blood, hit comes after the pallet hits killer's head. Either fix the animation so it's clear how you got hit or change pallets to cancel killers animation when they make a contact with pallet. .
Comments
That is so annoying. Incoming Technician Graduates from ITT Tech about to state it's your Latency.
By slamming the pallet on them you stop their lunge and it makes them swing as they get hit.
Don't see any bugs there. And from watching this I'd say you deserved that hit. Don't wait to drop pallets on the killer if you don't want to get hit.
I didn't say it's a bug, I'm talking about the animation
What's M1 in this case? What play? - It's a video of a pallet drop animation. Killer stun is rewarded for stunning the killer. Are you ok???
Thats latency, most likely it will never be fixed.
You already realize during the game if there is some lagg, just throw the pallet a bit earlier
He was literally up your ass when you got struck and when the pallet dropped, it pushed him back. It was just a nailbitter hit and the Killer won the tug of war on it.
I know what happened there and I knew I was gonna get hit regardless if I dropped the pallet or not, It's been like this since mid-chapter patch, when they fixed instant pallets, everyone got used to it already. I'm talking about the animation. It needs to be adjusted accordingly. As I was saying before there was no blood or weapon contact.
This is what the slowmotion shows to me...
The weapon DID make contact with your hitbox on your side. (If not, it was VERY close.)
If it did (or VERY close) on your side, you can bet your ass it made contact on his side.
And P2P works this way: What the host sees is what happens.
If you got hit, you get hit.
The pallet is disregarded.
Is it ugly? Yes.
Is it fair? I'm not up to discussing that, so i'll leave that as a blank.
Fixable? Not really, unless they decide to re-program half the game without making money for doing that.
The animation seemed fine to me. Like there is nothing to be adjusted