Checking in on nurse mains
Since I am a nurse main myself I have been playing her like crazy since she was re enabled, how is everyone else doing with nurse?
Since I am a nurse main myself I have been playing her like crazy since she was re enabled, how is everyone else doing with nurse?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have nothing of value to add, just wanted to say that I too am curious to know how Nurse feels to play after the latest update
It feels like they fixed all the new bugs they created during the recent rework, which is good enough for me.
She feels fine to me. I'm actually able to blink in tight windows now as opposed to constantly getting dead blinked a month ago. Haven't experienced any glaring issues. I'd even go as far as saying she feels better than the old Nurse code at this point.
I made one dc lmao it was noob unfortunately
I've thankfully only seen one Nurse since she has been re-enabled.
I've already had 3 nurses lol.
But hey none of them got frozen or anything so that's good
Haven't really played all too much of her but no she feels absolutely brilliant
She feels great. She's never felt better to play. I'm actually unironically having fun playing Dbd now. Despite them disabling my favorite killer for a whole month, Bhvr has my sincere gratitude.
nice username op
I've had so much fun! She's back and she feels so good to play! Altho I am a bit out of practice with and against her, so I need to play and face more nurses xd
The only sad thing is that I've gotten so many DC's and people giving up. Which is understandable but still, it's sad xd
in order to play her good i need to study textures again
I love legoshi.