Have you seen an increase in the whole hold W thing.
Before I took my break from DBD round bout Artist release the hold W thingy was there but mopst survivors still tried looping. Ive been running enduring spirit fury for fun since I got back and I feel the amount of people holding W has sky rocketed. Ive had games where its been nothing but W predrop and its not even like before when it was kinda rare this is just like every 2 games Ill see an offering for a big map then spend the entire game just waddling behind people and they through every pallet in sight.
Comments
They've noticed they can use up all the palettes in the entire world and still can win against most killers.
No but it only takes one of those games to make me want to stick with blight forever.
I mostly get it on pig (otherwise unbeatable due to her extreme anti-loop potential)
It was pretty bad before the artist but after she released everyone had to hold w to counter her. It works with almost ever killer so why not.
Uhh depends on the killer.
If I am on a threating anti-loop killer and the survivor is feeling pressured I have seen plenty of people just pre-drop every pallet they find. The funny thing being that on some of the latest anti-loop killers you STILL nail them anyways even with the pallet down. There's really nothing you can expect people to do other than hold W these days.
But if im on an M1 killer or something most people are still greeding loops with dead hard like usual.
That's the nature of the game... I don't want to loop cause i don't want to be Camped
Plus I know that I won't get the stun on throwing the pallet so why even bother trying
Also with no "skill" involved in looping why even do it then
Holding W is a way for Survivors to get the Killer into an area where there are no Gens (to stop)
So as Killer we do need to realize that's why Survivors don't loop (in some cases) and just stop cause it's either get the Survivor down and lose Gens or lose a health state on one Survivor and go after Gens that the (an)other Survivor(s) are on