How can every killer have a viable base?

Ok I'll finally admit that Hag is worse then Billy.... AT BASE... Nurse and Billy are the only killers with viable bases. Wait scratch that there's Spirit too isn't there? So can everyone suggest a buff idea for other killers to have viable bases? I got one for Hag, Wraith and Spirit that makes them equal to or better than Nurse.
Hag - 60m teleporting distance, and the range addons are nerfed so they will give the same values as they do rn. This would make Hag have one of the best bases in the game but not as strong as the next killers. Btw that buff to her would actually make me want to play Hag since I've ran out of range addons and the 40m isn't good enough. Nurse travels 32 in just 2 blinks.

Wraith- 1.5 second windstorm, remove the windstorm addons and add his purple windstorm speed buff into his base. Pretty simple, he'll destroy teams and will probably be second best after Spirit.

Spirit- No cooldown, she can use her power whenever she wants. This makes her the best killer lol.

Don't take this seriously this was made for fun ^^ people pls suggest killer buffs to make them have better bases then Nurse. I'm interested to see what people would like.

Comments

  • @Poweas said:
    Ok I'll finally admit that Hag is worse then Billy.... AT BASE... Nurse and Billy are the only killers with viable bases. Wait scratch that there's Spirit too isn't there? So can everyone suggest a buff idea for other killers to have viable bases? I got one for Hag, Wraith and Spirit that makes them equal to or better than Nurse.
    Hag - 60m teleporting distance, and the range addons are nerfed so they will give the same values as they do rn. This would make Hag have one of the best bases in the game but not as strong as the next killers. Btw that buff to her would actually make me want to play Hag since I've ran out of range addons and the 40m isn't good enough. Nurse travels 32 in just 2 blinks.

    Wraith- 1.5 second windstorm, remove the windstorm addons and add his purple windstorm speed buff into his base. Pretty simple, he'll destroy teams and will probably be second best after Spirit.

    Spirit- No cooldown, she can use her power whenever she wants. This makes her the best killer lol.

    Don't take this seriously this was made for fun ^^ people pls suggest killer buffs to make them have better bases then Nurse. I'm interested to see what people would like.

    hmmm well to do that we need to start with trapper
    trap hit box increase
    color darkens or changes based on map
    dead hard can no longer negate traps
    only sabuture can sabotage traps
    can reset traps on ground
    starts with 2 traps
    every trap on the map spawns armed
    wraith
    1.5 second reaperance
    125% movement speed when cloaked
    speed boost after uncloaking lasts for only 1 second now but is 150% movement speed
    pallets and vaults 10% faster when cloaked
    no shimmers can be seen 16 meters and further
    hillbilly
    movement speed nerfed by 5%
    lunge slightly reduced
    time penalty of 1 second is added when chainsaw is ended before hitting
    nurse
    no idea
    maybe longer fatigue?
    doctor
    every 10 seconds a survivor is in your line of sight their madness increases
    when in treatment mode 5% movement speed buff
    when switching modes 5% speed nerf
    at madness tier 3 illusionary pallets are base kit
    hag
    60 meter teleport range
    thats about it
    huntress
    iridescent heads cant stack with infantry belt anymore
    hatchets take less time to wind up
    less of a throwing arc
    when hatchet is fully charged gain a dot that represents your scope
    clown
    fix bottles
    longer intoxication
    larger radius
    movement speed increased by 5%
    spirit
    i got nothing shes pretty fine
    shape
    evil doesn't have a cap
    for every other survivor in your line of sight gain evil 25% faster max is 75%
    when stalking shadow born 2 or 3 is base kit
    OR
    one survivor is given the obsession status evil gained from them is 50% faster killing them gives all other survivors a 10% repair penalty but keeping the obsession alive will slightly increase your speed and attack cool down basically nerfed versions of his perks are base kit more fitting for the character in my opinion
    cannibal
    no speed penalty on charge up
    longer frenzy
    longer tantrum
    freddy
    no idea probably less skill checks can wake you up and slower dream transition maybe when falling asleep survivor suffers 10% speed penalty
    the pig
    timer is reduced OR the pig can see what the timer is at
    traps cannot be removed until it is activated
    rules number 2 base kit
    jigsaw boxes increase odds of skill checks and take much longer to search

    thats about it

  • I made this for a pig buff:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19666/pig-buff-idea#latest

    I changed her playstyle with this a little bit.
    Her chrouching is by 125% movement speed.
    And her normal movement speed by 100%.
    Dont know if this is good or bad, but i just liked the idear.

  • @ShyN3ko said:
    I made this for a pig buff:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19666/pig-buff-idea#latest

    I changed her playstyle with this a little bit.
    Her chrouching is by 125% movement speed.
    And her normal movement speed by 100%.
    Dont know if this is good or bad, but i just liked the idear.

    pretty interesting

  • @friendlykillermain schrieb:

    @ShyN3ko said:
    I made this for a pig buff:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19666/pig-buff-idea#latest

    I changed her playstyle with this a little bit.
    Her chrouching is by 125% movement speed.
    And her normal movement speed by 100%.
    Dont know if this is good or bad, but i just liked the idear.

    pretty interesting

    You again? You are everywhere,or? XD

  • There are two things that killers need to be viable:

    1. Map Pressure
    2. Anti-Looping Abilities

    Nurse is godly because she's great at map pressure, and a giant middle finger to looping survivors. Hillbilly is amazing at the first and pretty good at the second. Pretty much every other killer is weak in one of those two areas.

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Poweas said:
    Ok I'll finally admit that Hag is worse then Billy.... AT BASE... Nurse and Billy are the only killers with viable bases. Wait scratch that there's Spirit too isn't there? So can everyone suggest a buff idea for other killers to have viable bases? I got one for Hag, Wraith and Spirit that makes them equal to or better than Nurse.
    Hag - 60m teleporting distance, and the range addons are nerfed so they will give the same values as they do rn. This would make Hag have one of the best bases in the game but not as strong as the next killers. Btw that buff to her would actually make me want to play Hag since I've ran out of range addons and the 40m isn't good enough. Nurse travels 32 in just 2 blinks.

    Wraith- 1.5 second windstorm, remove the windstorm addons and add his purple windstorm speed buff into his base. Pretty simple, he'll destroy teams and will probably be second best after Spirit.

    Spirit- No cooldown, she can use her power whenever she wants. This makes her the best killer lol.

    Don't take this seriously this was made for fun ^^ people pls suggest killer buffs to make them have better bases then Nurse. I'm interested to see what people would like.

    hmmm well to do that we need to start with trapper
    trap hit box increase
    color darkens or changes based on map
    dead hard can no longer negate traps
    only sabuture can sabotage traps
    can reset traps on ground
    starts with 2 traps
    every trap on the map spawns armed
    wraith
    1.5 second reaperance
    125% movement speed when cloaked
    speed boost after uncloaking lasts for only 1 second now but is 150% movement speed
    pallets and vaults 10% faster when cloaked
    no shimmers can be seen 16 meters and further
    hillbilly
    movement speed nerfed by 5%
    lunge slightly reduced
    time penalty of 1 second is added when chainsaw is ended before hitting
    nurse
    no idea
    maybe longer fatigue?
    doctor
    every 10 seconds a survivor is in your line of sight their madness increases
    when in treatment mode 5% movement speed buff
    when switching modes 5% speed nerf
    at madness tier 3 illusionary pallets are base kit
    hag
    60 meter teleport range
    thats about it
    huntress
    iridescent heads cant stack with infantry belt anymore
    hatchets take less time to wind up
    less of a throwing arc
    when hatchet is fully charged gain a dot that represents your scope
    clown
    fix bottles
    longer intoxication
    larger radius
    movement speed increased by 5%
    spirit
    i got nothing shes pretty fine
    shape
    evil doesn't have a cap
    for every other survivor in your line of sight gain evil 25% faster max is 75%
    when stalking shadow born 2 or 3 is base kit
    OR
    one survivor is given the obsession status evil gained from them is 50% faster killing them gives all other survivors a 10% repair penalty but keeping the obsession alive will slightly increase your speed and attack cool down basically nerfed versions of his perks are base kit more fitting for the character in my opinion
    cannibal
    no speed penalty on charge up
    longer frenzy
    longer tantrum
    freddy
    no idea probably less skill checks can wake you up and slower dream transition maybe when falling asleep survivor suffers 10% speed penalty
    the pig
    timer is reduced OR the pig can see what the timer is at
    traps cannot be removed until it is activated
    rules number 2 base kit
    jigsaw boxes increase odds of skill checks and take much longer to search

    thats about it

    To make Freddy better then Nurse u could suggest reverting his nerfs? I remember what he was like he was OP as hell.

  • @Justicar said:
    There are two things that killers need to be viable:

    1. Map Pressure
    2. Anti-Looping Abilities

    Nurse is godly because she's great at map pressure, and a giant middle finger to looping survivors. Hillbilly is amazing at the first and pretty good at the second. Pretty much every other killer is weak in one of those two areas.

    Hag has both, she forces survivors to crouch around and she can middle finger looping survivors too, with more accuracy then Nurse (not more effectively). And if they run while she traps, she can just bait it at the next loop for that sweet hit. Any advice for learning Billy btw? I used to be godly with him but I've got rusty ever since I've learnt Hag and Nurse and I really want to get back to the old days.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Justicar said:
    There are two things that killers need to be viable:

    1. Map Pressure
    2. Anti-Looping Abilities

    Nurse is godly because she's great at map pressure, and a giant middle finger to looping survivors. Hillbilly is amazing at the first and pretty good at the second. Pretty much every other killer is weak in one of those two areas.

    Hag has both, she forces survivors to crouch around and she can middle finger looping survivors too, with more accuracy then Nurse (not more effectively). And if they run while she traps, she can just bait it at the next loop for that sweet hit. Any advice for learning Billy btw? I used to be godly with him but I've got rusty ever since I've learnt Hag and Nurse and I really want to get back to the old days.

    Not really. She has great map pressure, but even with her traps she's fairly susceptible to looping, since the moment she crouches down to trap, a competent survivor will simply move on to the next loop.

  • Make Freddy have a hindrance when asleep by like 2.5-5 percent. Bloodlust on every slept survivor would be huge. Make hook saves, totem cleansing, and skill checks not be able to be done in dream transition.
  • For Killers who are reliant on add-ons, make weak add-ons part of their base kits and nerf the powerful ones so that the end result (bonuses and the like) is the same.
    This is also how you make the game more balanced at the low end of the skill spectrum without affecting the other end.

  • @Poweas said:
    Ok I'll finally admit that Hag is worse then Billy.... AT BASE... Nurse and Billy are the only killers with viable bases. Wait scratch that there's Spirit too isn't there? So can everyone suggest a buff idea for other killers to have viable bases? I got one for Hag, Wraith and Spirit that makes them equal to or better than Nurse.
    Hag - 60m teleporting distance, and the range addons are nerfed so they will give the same values as they do rn. This would make Hag have one of the best bases in the game but not as strong as the next killers. Btw that buff to her would actually make me want to play Hag since I've ran out of range addons and the 40m isn't good enough. Nurse travels 32 in just 2 blinks.

    Wraith- 1.5 second windstorm, remove the windstorm addons and add his purple windstorm speed buff into his base. Pretty simple, he'll destroy teams and will probably be second best after Spirit.

    Spirit- No cooldown, she can use her power whenever she wants. This makes her the best killer lol.

    Don't take this seriously this was made for fun ^^ people pls suggest killer buffs to make them have better bases then Nurse. I'm interested to see what people would like.

    Not stirring up trouble but I fail to see why people think so highly of Hag. Sure she sets traps faster and her range is a little better than before but she plays nearly identically to her early days. Urban evasion still counters her traps and even a yellow flashlight can destroy her power with ease. Personally I don't think Hag can touch Billy

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Poweas said:
    Ok I'll finally admit that Hag is worse then Billy.... AT BASE... Nurse and Billy are the only killers with viable bases. Wait scratch that there's Spirit too isn't there? So can everyone suggest a buff idea for other killers to have viable bases? I got one for Hag, Wraith and Spirit that makes them equal to or better than Nurse.
    Hag - 60m teleporting distance, and the range addons are nerfed so they will give the same values as they do rn. This would make Hag have one of the best bases in the game but not as strong as the next killers. Btw that buff to her would actually make me want to play Hag since I've ran out of range addons and the 40m isn't good enough. Nurse travels 32 in just 2 blinks.

    Wraith- 1.5 second windstorm, remove the windstorm addons and add his purple windstorm speed buff into his base. Pretty simple, he'll destroy teams and will probably be second best after Spirit.

    Spirit- No cooldown, she can use her power whenever she wants. This makes her the best killer lol.

    Don't take this seriously this was made for fun ^^ people pls suggest killer buffs to make them have better bases then Nurse. I'm interested to see what people would like.

    Not stirring up trouble but I fail to see why people think so highly of Hag. Sure she sets traps faster and her range is a little better than before but she plays nearly identically to her early days. Urban evasion still counters her traps and even a yellow flashlight can destroy her power with ease. Personally I don't think Hag can touch Billy

    but when you have iron shackles and the torn dress you become unstoppable

  • @friendlykillermain
    Once add-ons become a factor in a killers ability to do well then I find it impossible to rate that killer. If I am to play against 100 Hags in a day I, A: Have no life and am spending waaaaaaay to much time playing DBD and, B: Am very unlikely to face more than a handful running such a setup.

  • @MegaWaffle said:
    @friendlykillermain
    Once add-ons become a factor in a killers ability to do well then I find it impossible to rate that killer. If I am to play against 100 Hags in a day I, A: Have no life and am spending waaaaaaay to much time playing DBD and, B: Am very unlikely to face more than a handful running such a setup.

    fair enough but then again who really cares how good one killer is whats important is how much FUN playing a killer is like the trapper in my opinion is the best to play for enjoyment

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @MegaWaffle said:
    @friendlykillermain
    Once add-ons become a factor in a killers ability to do well then I find it impossible to rate that killer. If I am to play against 100 Hags in a day I, A: Have no life and am spending waaaaaaay to much time playing DBD and, B: Am very unlikely to face more than a handful running such a setup.

    the trapper in my opinion is the best to play for enjoyment

    Disapproving Stare
    Stalking Intensifies!

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    @MegaWaffle said:
    @friendlykillermain
    Once add-ons become a factor in a killers ability to do well then I find it impossible to rate that killer. If I am to play against 100 Hags in a day I, A: Have no life and am spending waaaaaaay to much time playing DBD and, B: Am very unlikely to face more than a handful running such a setup.

    the trapper in my opinion is the best to play for enjoyment

    Disapproving Stare
    Stalking Intensifies!

    i love myers though dont get me wrong Myers and trapper best killers to play for having fun

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Poweas said:
    Ok I'll finally admit that Hag is worse then Billy.... AT BASE... Nurse and Billy are the only killers with viable bases. Wait scratch that there's Spirit too isn't there? So can everyone suggest a buff idea for other killers to have viable bases? I got one for Hag, Wraith and Spirit that makes them equal to or better than Nurse.
    Hag - 60m teleporting distance, and the range addons are nerfed so they will give the same values as they do rn. This would make Hag have one of the best bases in the game but not as strong as the next killers. Btw that buff to her would actually make me want to play Hag since I've ran out of range addons and the 40m isn't good enough. Nurse travels 32 in just 2 blinks.

    Wraith- 1.5 second windstorm, remove the windstorm addons and add his purple windstorm speed buff into his base. Pretty simple, he'll destroy teams and will probably be second best after Spirit.

    Spirit- No cooldown, she can use her power whenever she wants. This makes her the best killer lol.

    Don't take this seriously this was made for fun ^^ people pls suggest killer buffs to make them have better bases then Nurse. I'm interested to see what people would like.

    Not stirring up trouble but I fail to see why people think so highly of Hag. Sure she sets traps faster and her range is a little better than before but she plays nearly identically to her early days. Urban evasion still counters her traps and even a yellow flashlight can destroy her power with ease. Personally I don't think Hag can touch Billy

    Yeah I've just accepted it by now. I just can't fight for her any longer anymore.