onryo buffs.

honestly shes pretty bad. she has nearly 0 chase potential and on top of that her teleports are limited. her chases are weak, and if you hit someone and teleport that tv will be cut off and you cannot teleport back there for a limited time which forces you to walk over. in my opinion she needs more buffs, and these are my suggestions.

  1. make it so she speeds up a bit when demanifested or gain a speed boost when she manifests. (This will help her more in chases)
  2. make it so she does not cut off her tvs when teleporting (this will require survivors to actually make a choice "do I want to stop her from teleporting here or keep letting her teleport?")
  3. make it so it takes longer to insert a tape. (Right now, you can be condemned and insert the tape even after being hit and still get it. this will stop that)
  4. (This is just an idea and DOESNT NEED TO BE ADDED TO HER) what if you make it so she cannot be stunned by a pallet while demanifested? the pallet will still stop her on the other side but will not stun her

Comments


  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    honestly shes pretty bad. she has nearly 0 chase potential and on top of that her teleports are limited. her chases are weak, and if you hit someone and teleport that tv will be cut off and you cannot teleport back there for a limited time which forces you to walk over. in my opinion she needs more buffs, and these are my suggestions.

    1. make it so she speeds up a bit when demanifested or gain a speed boost when she manifests. (This will help her more in chases)
    2. make it so she does not cut off her tvs when teleporting (this will require survivors to actually make a choice "do I want to stop her from teleporting here or keep letting her teleport?")
    3. make it so it takes longer to insert a tape. (Right now, you can be condemned and insert the tape even after being hit and still get it. this will stop that)
    4. (This is just an idea and DOESNT NEED TO BE ADDED TO HER) what if you make it so she cannot be stunned by a pallet while demanifested? the pallet will still stop her on the other side but will not stun her


    1. I think they didn't do it so she's not much Wraith-like. But slight faster speed while demanifested would be nice.
    2. At least the cooldown could be shorter.
    3. Yeah, it could be a feel seconds. At least the duration of breaking a pallet.
    4. You know what would be fun and different from all killers? If she could phase through dropped pallets and walls, but at slower speed, say like the duration of a normal killer vaulting a window (she still must manifest after). But I would keep the pallet stunning.


  • @tesla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/313379/onryo-buffs

    1. I think they didn't do it so she's not much Wraith-like. But slight faster speed while demanifested would be nice.
    2. At least the cooldown could be shorter.
    3. Yeah, it could be a feel seconds. At least the duration of breaking a pallet.
    4. You know what would be fun and different from all killers? If she could phase through dropped pallets and walls, but at slower speed, say like the duration of a normal killer vaulting a window (she still must manifest after). But I would keep the pallet stunning.

    I thought about her phasing through stuff and although that'll be fun and different than other killers I see a scenario where players are complaining Shes op

  • @pizzavessel15 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841427#Comment_2841427

    I thought about her phasing through stuff and although that'll be fun and different than other killers I see a scenario where players are complaining Shes op

    I mean, she would have to go through an animation and de-manifest. People will always complain. There are already people complaining she can mori without a hook.