Why add the Badham Preschool infinite back
In this update both of the school breakable walls were removed. Thus opening up the old infinite. I don't understand the what or why of this decision tbh.
In this update both of the school breakable walls were removed. Thus opening up the old infinite. I don't understand the what or why of this decision tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because nobody broke them. This obviously means they served no purpose /s
Probably a bug. Make a bug report.
We know it's probably a bug because it wasn't in the patch notes.
Ah, it is not that bad.
On some killers, sure.
On Pig or Myers, it's really really nasty.
I hope this is a bug.