A request to BHVR staff
Can I get an advance copy of the Anniversary Stream so I can publish the summary literally the second it's over? Will sign an NDA if needed :)
(/j)
Can I get an advance copy of the Anniversary Stream so I can publish the summary literally the second it's over? Will sign an NDA if needed :)
(/j)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
post it before the stream and just say that you can read the future.
No that'd take away the hype I wouldn't reveal the chapter beforehand that'd be rude
It’d be funny
I tried it with Mandy and will try with you as well: Exchange cute Chinchilla pics for anniversary stream info?
(maybe it would have helped if I hadn’t shared those pics already -.-‘)
I alas have none 😔
Give your chinchillas a dust bath, record it, use video as bribe. 😁